Monday, January 19, 2015

WHO AM I


To all my beautiful sisters out there, no matter your race or nationality or skin color…this is for us! 

WHO AM I

 I am positive energy in its rawest essence
seeking to be molded into what I was created to be.
I am my creator’s breath from which I came and to where I will return.
                   
I am of cultures from long ago, a mixture of ancestors blended perfectly
with a darker hue and filled with pride.  I am limitless as to my abilities,
knowledge and capabilities and I sense that you know this, but fear not,
I was created not to harm, but to love.

I am lips and hips, breasts and thighs.  I am curves that form the shapeliness
that has the honor of bringing forth future generations.  I am partner, confidant,
life bearer and truth.  I am the softer, gentler reflection of man.

I am beautifully and wonderfully made in an image that transcends time.
I am things known and unknown.  I am love and strength, forgiveness and peace.
I am my own force, my own form, my own mind…I AM WOMAN.

Peace and blessings my lovelies…
Phaedra


 

No comments:

Post a Comment