Monday, August 4, 2014

The Other Side of Me - Gemini




Hello My Lovlies, I thought that I would switch it up a little and post some of my poems.  Here's one I think you will enjoy especially you Gemini's.








The Other Side of Me (Gemini)

She is bold, and she’s brash, sexy and funny
Her twin will appear, on that you can bet money.
The Gemini with the two faces always knows
how the train whistles and how the winds blow
 
She is blown into her peak season which is Spring lasting until Fall,
It is during that time of life, she is fully alert and everyone calls
Old lovers, new friends and strangers she meets
offering their company, to go out dancing or to dinner  to eat
She may get into trouble as you can see
She is completely different;  she is the other side of me
 
It is often during this time a suitor she has met
And by Fall, he is gone, and she begins to regrets
Her other side so whimsical and magical it can be,
she wants to go back to that calmer side of she
 
She knows that it’s not good to have loved so quickly and to have lost so fast
such is the life a Gemini…her present collides with her past
Isn’t it funny in her you can see
but know this my lady; you too have the other side of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment